Jon specializes in weight loss, metabolic conditioning, rehabilitation, functional training, and mindful movement. Jon believes in a holistic, functional approach to training that is fun and enjoyable yet relevant to whatever goals one is aiming to achieve. He believes in the importance of cultivating a positive client-trainer relationship that is centered on the values of open communication, trust and mutual respect. Jon currently teaches the Meditation class at TPASC, which combines yoga and meditation to relax the body and open the mind with breathing techniques. Jon holds a degree in Kinesiology and Health Science and will be going back to school next year to pursue his second passion, firefighting.
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
- Honours Bachelors in Kinesiology and Health Science
- Certified Personal Training Specialist (Can-Fit-Pro)
- Certified Functional Movement Screen Specialist
- Certificate of Applied Mindfulness Meditation
- Standard First Aid and CPR HCP